Who are the best kickers in rugby history?
The best tacklers?
The best passers?
Rugby: The Players, the Skills and the Style has the answers to these questions
Read about the players whose catching, passing, running, scrummaging and tackling skills have helped make rugby one of the most popular sports in the world! The book includes:
• training techniques to help you learn rugby skills
• stylin’ skills: how to look good while playing the game you love
• studyin’ skills: how reading, writing and study skills can make you a better player
• what to do when you make mistakes
The book features stunning illustrations by Auckland based artist, Michel Mulipola
Soft cover, 72 pages, 190 x 250mm
$25 (plus GST)
1. Credit card: If you want to purchase one book please click the BUY NOW button for your location.
3. Internet banking/cash: Send me an e mail if you would like to pay by internet banking or cash.
Read the other book in the Rugby series: